FAQ >> Message Boards
Q. What are message boards?
A. Message boards provide a forum for you to have conversations with other users over an extended period of time. Message boards allow you to post a comment for others to read at their convenience and then reply.
Q. How do I read a post?
A. To open a post, click the text of the post topic, contained in the farthest left column of the message board. A topic is basically the subject line of the post, which is entered by the member to describe what the post is about. All the responses to that post, if there are any, are listed below the original post.
Q. Can I change the way I view posts?
A. No, when you visit one of our message boards for the first time, the posts are presented oldest to newest.
Q. How do I post?
A. To post on the board, you must be a registered MusicRemedy.com user. Click on "Join" or "Sign In" at the top of the any page. If you are already registered, follow these instructions.
To access a message board:
- Click on �Forum� on the top of any page.
- Choose a message board from the index page by clicking on the board name you would like to view.
- Click on the "New Topic" link on the top left hand side of the page.
- Type a subject for your message in the field labeled �subject�.
- Type the content of the post in the large text box labeled �message�.
Q. How do I reply to posts already on a board?
- Click on "post a reply" link located below the text of the post you would like to respond to.
- Type a subject for your response in the field labeled �subject� if you would like to change the original message subject.
- Type your response in the field labeled �message�.
- Don't forget to check back periodically for new posts.
Q. Is there a list of all the message boards on the site?
A. Click on �Forum� on the top of any page. This will take you to a page that has a listing of message boards.
Q. Why can't I see my post? Is it gone?
A. If you submitted a post by clicking �submit,� your post should be live on the message board. Try doing a keyword search or scanning the subject lines to locate your post. At times, technical problems will prevent your post from appearing. If this happens, we apologize, and invite you to post again.
Q. I got an e-mail telling me that my post was deleted, am I in trouble?
A. A community can only exist with guidelines to ensure that interactions are safe and comfortable. If your post was deleted, please review the site guidelines by clicking on �Disclaimer� at the bottom of any message board and post again keeping the guidelines in mind.
Q. Why does MusicRemedy.com have moderators for message boards and profiles?